China Mobile Ltd (CHL.N)
20 Jan 2017
* voluntary Announcement In Relation To Cooperation With China Mobile
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: 2017 Outlook: Chinese Telecommunications Services https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/889468 SEOUL/SINGAPORE, October 23 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says in an Outlook Report released today that rising 4G take-up, a lower increase in tower-leasing expense and further decline in capex are likely to support the credit profiles of China Mobile Limited (CML, A+/Stable) and China Telecom Corporation Limited (CTCL
HONG KONG, Oct 20 China Mobile Ltd, the country's largest telecom service provider, reported a 3.1 percent rise in nine-month net profit on Thursday helped by a growing subscriber base.
* 9-Month operating revenue was rmb542.7 billion, up by 4.3% over same period last year
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings says that the potential mixed-ownership reform pilot for China Unicom (Hong Kong) Limited (CUHKL) is unlikely to harm the market positions and credit profiles of China Mobile Limited (CML, A+/Stable) and China Telecom Corporation Limited (CTCL, A+/Stable). However, the reform could delay or derail any merger between CTCL and CUHKL, the second- and third-largest Chinese telecommunications
BEIJING China has launched a 350 billion yuan ($52.5 billion) state enterprise restructuring fund to advance its 'supply-side' reforms as the world's second-largest economy undergoes its most significant transformation in two decades.
* Reform of state owned enterprises is a priority (Adds comments from SASAC)
* Says awarded over 30 percent share of China Mobile's 2016-2017 new construction of optical network Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Helsinki Newsroom)
* ARPU of mobile business at 62 yuan vs 60 yuan year-ago (Adds ARPU)
HONG KONG China's largest telecom service provider, China Mobile Ltd , said its first-half net profit edged up 5.6 percent, its first interim profit rise in three years, as growth from lucrative 4G services helped it fend off stiff competition.