Charter Communications Inc (CHTR.OQ)
24 Mar 2017
Highlights of the day for U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Friday:
March 24 Highlights of the day for U.S. President Donald Trump's administration on Friday:
WASHINGTON, March 24 U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday touted Charter Communications Inc's decision to invest $25 billion in the United States and a plan the company announced before he was elected to hire 20,000 workers over four years.
* Ceo thomas rutledge's 2016 total compensation was $98.5 million versus $16.4 million in 2015 - sec filing
* Charter Communications Inc - Units intend to offer $1.0 billion in aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured notes due 2027
* Charter Communications Inc says during q4 of 2016, charter's residential customer relationships grew by 250,000, versus 359,000 in prior year period
NEW YORK, Feb 1 New York filed a lawsuit on Wednesday accusing Charter Communications Inc of short-changing customers who were promised faster internet speeds than it could deliver.
NEW YORK, Feb 1 New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman filed a lawsuit on Wednesday that accuses Charter Communications Inc's Spectrum cable unit of short-changing customers on internet speeds.
* New York sues Charter Communications, Spectrum Management Holding Co (formerly known as Time Warner Cable) over internet service -- court filing
* Statement from Univision Communications Inc. Regarding Charter Communications, Inc.