CIE Automotive SA (CIEA.MC)
* Says buys BillForge via its Indian unit Mahindra CIE Automotive for 13.31 billion Indian rupees, that is around 178 million euros
* Says closes acquisition of Grupo Amaya Telleria with an investment of 186 million euros ($206.0 million)
* Said on Wednesday H1 revenue is up 1 percent at 1.35 billion euros ($1.48 billion) versus year ago
* Said on Thursday it had signed renovation contract of a syndicated loan, increasing its financing amount by 150 million euros ($166.8 million) to 600 million euros via incorporation of two new financial entities (Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Unicredit)
* Closes placement of 3.97 percent of Cie Automotive SA at 16.10 euros ($18.34) per share Source text for Eikon:
* JB Capital Markets to place 3.97 pct shares of CIE Automotive SA to qualified investors on behalf of the third party
* Says to acquire 35 percent of the remaining share capital of its subsidiary Century Plastics LLC for $68.8 million
* Says has signed agreement to buy Grupo Amaya Telleria for 186 million euros ($212.1 million)
* Q1 preliminary revenue 657.9 million euros ($742.4 million) versus 662.5 million euros year ago
MADRID, April 14 Spanish car parts company CIE Automotive said on Thursday it planned to raise up to 150 million euros ($169 million) by listing its specialised engineering unit Dominion on Spanish stock exchanges later this month.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
CIE Automotive SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.