Cineworld Group PLC (CINE.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£877.57|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||263.77|
* Group revenue for 26 week period ended June 26 at £268.6m versus £201.6m
* Israel Greidinger, currently chief operating officer, has been appointed deputy chief executive officer
July 3 - Cineworld Group Plc said box-office revenue on a pro forma basis for the first half rose 1.5 percent, even as the largest British cinema operator saw lower admissions due to the soccer World Cup.
July 3 - Cineworld Group Plc said box-office revenue on a pro forma basis for the six months ended June 26 rose 1.5 percent even as the largest British cinema operator saw lower admissions due to the soccer World Cup.
* Trading for group for 26 week period has been in line with our expectations
- Cineworld Group Plc, Britain's largest cinema operator, said it expects the soccer World Cup this summer to have a "negative impact" on admissions to its cinemas.
May 8 - Cineworld Group Plc, Britain's largest cinema operator, said it expects the soccer World Cup this summer to have a "negative impact" on admissions to its cinemas.
* Trading for group for 18 week period from 27 December 2013 to 1 May 2014 has been in line with expectations
* Cineworld Group becomes IMAX's largest partner in Europe
- Cineworld Group Plc reported a 19 percent drop in pretax earnings for 2013 as a result of costs related to acquisitions including Poland's Cinema City group, a deal that made it Europe's second-biggest operator of movie theatres.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Cineworld Group PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Peel Hunt
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.