Cipla Ltd (CIPL.NS)
28 Apr 2017
* Medrx is eligible to receive up to USD 30 million cumulatively through upfront and developmental, regulatory, and commercial milestones payments
* Says the company enters into a license contract with an India-based pharma Cipla Ltd's wholly owned US-based unit Cipla USA Inc, on development and sale of MRX-4TZT, transdermal patch for the treatment of spastic paralysis
* Says Cipla launches Hepatitis B vaccine in India Source text - (http://bit.ly/2lUwkV6) Further company coverage:
* Consol net profit in Dec quarter last year was 2.61 billion rupees as per Ind-AS; consol net sales was 30.70 billion rupees
MUMBAI, Feb 8 Indian drugmaker Cipla Ltd reported a 43.7 percent jump in third-quarter net profit, beating analysts' expectations.
MUMBAI, Nov 9 Cipla Ltd, India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, on Wednesday reported a 35 percent fall in quarterly profit, missing analysts' estimates, mainly due to lower sales in the emerging markets and Europe.
MUMBAI, Nov 9 Cipla Ltd, India's fifth-largest drugmaker by sales, on Wednesday reported a 35 percent fall in quarterly profit, missing analysts' estimates.
* Consensus forecast for Sept quarter consol net profit was 3.92 billion rupees