CIT Group Inc (CIT.N)
21 Oct 2016
* DNB Financial Corporation reports third quarter 2016 results
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.15 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Avolon Holdings Ltd, part of China's acquisitive HNA Group, said on Thursday it agreed to buy the aircraft leasing business of CIT Group Inc for $10 billion to create the world's third-largest aircraft leasing company.
* Leasing accounts for 40 pct of global airline fleet (Adds details of deal, industry context)
* Avolon's financial advisors for the transaction were UBS Investment Bank and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC
* CIT announces definitive agreement to sell CIT Commercial Air to Avolon Holdings; received non-objection to amended capital plan
Oct 6 Avolon Holdings Ltd, a unit of China's Bohai Leasing Co Ltd, said it had agreed to buy the aircraft leasing business of CIT Group for $10 billion.
* CIT appoints Stuart Alderoty as executive vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE Avolon Holdings, part of China's acquisitive HNA Group is nearing a deal to buy the aircraft leasing assets of U.S. lender CIT Group for between $3 billion and $4 billion, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Cit aerospace signs 39 agreements related to lease of commercial aircraft and delivers 26 aircraft in q2 2016
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$49.57||-0.01|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$16.67||+0.11|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$26.43||+0.30|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$68.49||+0.23|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC.N)||$45.09||+0.16|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFCNP.PK)||$0.35||--|
|Wells Fargo & Co (WFC_pl.N)||$1,306.00||-2.99|
|Piraeus Bank SA (BOPr.AT)||€0.15||-0.00|