CLS Holdings PLC (CLSH.L)
26 May 2017
April 5 China's R&F Properties has agreed to buy the Vauxhall Square development in central London from CLS Holdings for a gross 157.77 million pounds ($197 million), a boost to the capital's faltering luxury residential property market.
* Sale of site of its proposed mixed-use vauxhall square development to r&f properties for £157.77 million
* Exchanged contracts to sell E.ON Allee office campus in Landshut, 80km north east of Munich, for 30.2 mln euros to European Commercial Real Estate Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.email@example.com)
* Has exchanged contracts to acquire a multi-let office property in Perlach, in south-east of Munich, Germany, for 15.3 mln euros Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Expects its financial results, EPRA NAV per share for FY to be ahead of current market
* Acquired five properties in UK from a private investor for 31.4 million stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)