Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS.OQ)
* Millennium Management Llc reports 5.1 percent passive stake in Clovis Oncology Inc as of Jan 6, 2017 - Sec filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2iHJ0N2) Further company coverage:
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration granted accelerated approval to Clovis Oncology Inc's ovarian cancer drug in patients with a specific gene mutation whose disease had advanced despite two or more rounds of chemotherapy.
BRIEF-Clovis Oncology presents efficacy, safety data from NDA population for Rucaparib in treatment of advanced mutant BRCA Ovarian cancer
* Prescription drug user fee act (PDUFA) date is February 23, 2017
* Clovis Oncology announces Rucaparib data presentations at ESMO 2016 Congress
NEW YORK Clovis Oncology Inc's share price has doubled in the past month, fueled by positive developments for the company's experimental cancer drug and takeover speculation. But some investors also appear to be increasing bets against the stock.
NEW YORK, Sept 26 Clovis Oncology Inc's share price has doubled in the past month, fueled by positive developments for the company's experimental cancer drug and takeover speculation. But some investors also appear to be increasing bets against the stock.
BRIEF-Clovis Oncology -FDA has notified it is not currently planning to hold advisory committee meeting to discuss for Rucaparib
* FDA has notified co that FDA is not currently planning to hold advisory committee meeting to discuss NDA for Rucaparib Source text: [http://bit.ly/2c9EYtK] Further company coverage:
* Entered into first amendment to license agreement between Clovis and Pfizer, Inc.
* FDA accepts Clovis Oncology's new drug application for rucaparib for priority review for the treatment of advanced mutant BRCA ovarian cancer
* Clovis oncology announces q2 2016 operating results and corporate update
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥6,476||+31.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$31.77||+0.07|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,318.50||-150.00|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$84.62||-1.53|
|TESARO Inc (TSRO.OQ)||$147.00||-2.91|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$61.15||-0.23|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF70.90||-0.20|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$114.15||-0.05|
|Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)||$76.81||-0.03|
|GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK.L)||1,546.50||-6.50|