Centene Corp (CNC.N)
28 Mar 2017
* CEO Michael Neidorff's total 2016 compensation was $22 million versus $20.8 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Centene Corp reported quarterly revenue and profit ahead of analysts' estimates, helped by growth in its Obamacare individual business and as the health insurer's efforts to turn around recently acquired Health Net paid off.
* Shares rise as much as 8.25 pct (Adds conference call comments, updates shares)
* Centene corporation reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
Feb 7 Health insurer Centene Corp reported an 89 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, helped primarily by the acquisition of Health Net and increased memberships.
* Gao decision upholds tricare west region contract award to centene subsidiary
* Centene Corp - issued $1.2 billion principal amount of company's 4.75% senior notes due 2025 - SEC filing
* Four-year agreement, with possibility of two one-year extensions, is expected to commence on July 1, 2017
* unit, Kentucky Spirit Health Plan, has settled all lawsuits and complaints associated with its contract with Commonwealth Of Kentucky
BRIEF-Centene's unit enters into settlement agreement with respect to contract termination with Commonwealth of Kentucky
* Centene - On November 3, 2016 company's unit entered into a settlement agreement with respect to contract termination with Commonwealth of Kentucky - SEC filing