Centene Corp (CNC.N)
Health insurer Centene Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, helped by its Health Net acquisition and growth in its Obamacare individual business.
* 12.15 mln members as of March. 31, up 5 pct from yr ago (Adds details, analyst comment)
April 25 Centene Corp reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit as the health insurer benefited from its Health Net acquisition.
* Centene Corporation reports 2017 first quarter results & updates 2017 guidance
April 25 Health insurer Centene Corp reported a 69 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by its Health Net acquisition and higher enrollments.
* CEO Michael Neidorff's total 2016 compensation was $22 million versus $20.8 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Centene Corp reported quarterly revenue and profit ahead of analysts' estimates, helped by growth in its Obamacare individual business and as the health insurer's efforts to turn around recently acquired Health Net paid off.
* Shares rise as much as 8.25 pct (Adds conference call comments, updates shares)
* Centene corporation reports 2016 fourth quarter and full year results
Feb 7 Health insurer Centene Corp reported an 89 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday, helped primarily by the acquisition of Health Net and increased memberships.