Canadian National Railway Co (CNI)
9 Dec 2016
* On july 28, co, canadian national railway co agreed to settle a lawsuit commenced by canadian national railway against co
* Canadian National Railway Co says purchases will form part of normal course issuer bid for up to 33 million shares announced on Oct. 27, 2015
TORONTO Canadian National Railway Co reported better-than-expected second-quarter earnings on Monday even as a decline in shipments cut into revenue, but said it expects volumes to improve in the months ahead.
TORONTO, July 25 Canadian National Railway Co reported better-than-expected second-quarter earnings on Monday even as a decline in shipments cut into revenue, but said it expects volumes to improve in the months ahead.
* Qtrly carloadings declined 12 per cent and revenue ton-miles declined 11 per cent
* Declares third-quarter 2016 dividend; quarterly dividend of thirty-seven-and-one-half cents per common share will be paid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
MONTREAL, June 27 Canadian National Railway Co said on Monday its incoming chief executive, Luc Jobin, would take the helm of the country's largest railroad on July 1 as part of a management shuffle.
* CN appoints Mike Cory as chief operating officer and Ghislain Houle as chief financial officer