Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ.N)
21 Aug 2017
TORONTO/CALGARY Cenovus Energy Inc has received separate bids from Canadian Natural Resources Ltd , ARC Financial Corp and others for a heavy oil project in Pelican Lake, Alberta, according to people familiar with the matter who told Reuters the project was valued at as much as C$1 billion ($796 million).
TORONTO/CALGARY, Aug 4 Cenovus Energy Inc has received separate bids from Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, ARC Financial Corp and others for a heavy oil project in Pelican Lake, Alberta, according to people familiar with the matter who told Reuters the project was valued at as much as C$1 billion ($796 million).
CALGARY, Alberta, Aug 3 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd posted a higher quarterly profit that topped estimates on Thursday, and cut 2017 capital expenditure by about C$180 million after deferring spending at one of its major oil sands projects.
* Says 2018 capital spending expected to be between C$4.3 billion and C$4.7 billion
TORONTO, Aug 3 Canada's main stock index ticked higher early on Thursday, helped by gains in its heavyweight energy sector led by Canadian Natural Resources Ltd after it reported better-than-expected quarterly profit and plans to cut capital spending.
* Canadian Natural Resources limited announces 2017 second quarter results
Aug 3 Canadian Natural Resources Ltd reported a quarterly profit on Thursday compared with a year-ago loss, as the oil and natural gas producer benefited from higher oil prices and production rise.
* Canadian natural resources limited announces filing of preliminary medium term notes shelf prospectus
* Canadian Natural Resources Ltd files for offering of up to 97.56 million shares of co's common stock - sec filing
* Canadian Natural Resources Ltd files for debt shelf of up to $3.0 billion - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2tumr8e Further company coverage: