Canadian Natural Resources Ltd (CNQ.TO)
18 Jun 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$32,415.23|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,090.36|
CALGARY, Alberta, May 2 - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, Canada's largest independent petroleum producer, said on Thursday its first-quarter profit fell by half as lower prices and one-time charges offset record oil production.
CALGARY, Alberta - Canada is playing up its record as a reliable oil supplier to the United States compared to politically volatile Venezuela, as it seeks to win favor in Washington for the contentious Keystone XL pipeline to Texas refineries.
* Suncor, Canadian Natural gear up for oil sands maintenance
* TSX up 0.5 a point at 12,744.57 * Canadian Natural Resources up 3.1 pct after ratings boost * 10 key index sectors evenly split between gainers and losers * Financials group off 0.3 pct TORONTO, March 14 - The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was little changed in slim dealings on Thursday, a day after the index shed 1 percent in a broad selloff. Oil company Canadian Natural Resources Ltd was the gainer most influential on the index, rising 3.1 pe
* TSX down 5.44 points, or 0.04 percent, at 12,826.52 * Six of 10 main sectors decline * Canadian Natural gains 3 percent after results, dividend hike * Telecoms shares drop 1 percent By John Tilak and Alastair Sharp TORONTO, March 7 - Canada's main stock index ended slightly lower on Thursday as gains in energy shares on higher oil prices were offset by a drop in telecom stocks after the Canadian government moved to boost competition in the sector. The materia
- Canadian Natural Resources Ltd , Canada's largest oil producer, said on Thursday it may sell part of its massive British Columbia shale-gas holdings or find a partner to develop the property.
March 7 - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, Canada's largest oil producer, said on Thursday it may sell part of its massive British Columbia shale-gas holdings or find a partner to develop the property.
CALGARY, Alberta, March 7 - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd said on Thursday it will begin a scheduled maintenance turnaround at its 115,000 barrel per day Horizon oil sands project in the first week of May.
* TSX rises 7.99 points, or 0.06 percent, to 12,839.94 * Six of 10 main sectors decline * Index briefly touches 5-week high * Canadian Natural gains 1.8 pct after dividend hike * Telecoms shares drop 1 pct after gov't policy change By John Tilak TORONTO, March 7 - Canada's main stock index was little changed on Thursday after briefly hitting a five-week high, as gains in energy shares on higher oil prices were offset by a drop in telecom issues after the Canadi
CALGARY, Alberta, March 7 - Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, the country's largest independent oil producer, said on Thursday that it is currently withholding 12,000 barrels per day of heavy oil production from two Alberta fields.
|Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE.TO)||$30.50||+0.49|
|Encana Corporation (ECA.TO)||$18.48||+0.47|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVN.N)||$55.30||+0.30|
|Devon Energy Corp (DVEGP.PK)||--||--|
|Barnwell Industries, Inc. (BRN.A)||$3.20||-0.02|
|Oilsands Quest Inc. (OBQI.PK)||$0.01||+0.00|
|Imperial Oil Limited (IMO.TO)||$40.52||+0.35|
|Suncor Energy Inc. (SU.TO)||$31.75||+0.51|
|Pacific Rubiales Energy Corp. (PRE.TO)||$21.31||+0.16|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (CNQ). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Market Edge
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.