Capital One Financial Corp (COF)
26 May 2017
* Capital One Financial Corp - April domestic credit card net charge-offs rate 5.33 percent versus 5.44 percent in March
* Capital One Financial Corp - announced a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share payable May 25, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Capital One reports first quarter 2017 net income of $810 million, or $1.54 per share
* March domestic credit card net-charge off rate 5.44 percent versus. 5.09 percent in Feb
Synovus Financial Corp will buy the financial unit of outdoor goods retailer Cabela's Inc , a source familiar with the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
* Synovus to resell credit-card portfolio to Capital One - source (Adds stock movement in extended trade)
March 29 Synovus Financial Corp will buy the financial unit of outdoor goods retailer Cabela's Inc , a source familiar with the matter told Reuters.
* Capital One Financial - former CFO Stephen S. Crawford's fy 2016 total compensation was $8.2 million versus $8.8 million
* Capital One Financial Corp - Feb domestic credit card net-charge off rate 5.09 percent versus. 4.91 percent in January
NEW YORK Capital One Financial Corp has developed a "chatbot" named Eno, an automated program that can communicate with the bank's customers via text message to give them information on their accounts and help them make credit card payments from their smartphone.