Coach Inc (COH)
6 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$15,599.34|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||280.46|
- Reaction following Friday's draw for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil:
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Lee Westwood, reunited with his longtime caddie and happy to put in long hours with his swing coach, plans to improve every aspect of his game for next year as he hunts a first major title.
* Says declares a quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375 per common share
Andy Enfield hasn’t shied away from making swift changes as a first-year coach at USC and he's expected to make a few more when the Trojans host Northern Arizona on Friday night. Enfield swapped out three starters after last week’s season-opening loss against Utah State and the new group seemed to mesh well in a 95-79 victory earlier this week against Cal State Northridge. “The way I coach, no one is guaranteed a starting spot,” Enfield told reporters following practice Wednesday.
* First-quarter revenue falls 1 pct to $1.15 bln vs est $1.19 bln
- Coach Inc , known for its Poppy handbags, posted a steep fall in sales in North America, its largest market, and forecast further declines through the rest of its financial year as it loses market share to rivals such as Michael Kors.
Oct 22 - Leather goods maker Coach Inc reported a lower first-quarter profit due to continued weakness in sales in North America, its biggest market.
- Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc on Monday said it has agreed to sell its once-popular Juicy Couture business to Authentic Brands Group for $195 million to focus on its fast-growing, higher-end Kate Spade brand.
Oct 7 - Fifth & Pacific Cos Inc on Monday said it has agreed to sell its once-popular Juicy Couture business to Authentic Brands Group for $195 million to focus on its fast-growing, higher-end Kate Spade brand.
- Coach Inc disclosed a new round of executive departures on Tuesday and reported disappointing handbag sales in North America, dashing investor hopes that the leather goods maker will rebound anytime soon.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (COH). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Coach Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Validea Guru Analysis Report for COH. Analysis using Validea's interpretation of the published quantitative strategies of well-known Wall Street experts including Peter Lynch, Warren Buffett, Ben Graham and Ken Fisher, among others.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.