Coach Inc (COH.N)
British luxury fashion brand Burberry has rejected multiple takeover offers from U.S. handbag maker Coach Inc , the Financial Times reported on Sunday.
* Sets quarterly cash dividend of $0.3375 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 14 U.S. hedge fund Caerus Investors urged Kate Spade & Co to sell itself, saying the handbag and accessories maker would make a great acquisition candidate as its stock traded at a discount to its peers.
* Coach Inc - shareholders voted against consideration of proposal entitled "net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2030" - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ;))
* Sales up about 1 pct to $1.04 bln (Adds CEO comments, analyst comments, updates shares)
* Inventory was $547 million at end of quarter versus ending inventory of $575 million in year ago period
Coach Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Tuesday as the handbag maker cut back on promotions and limited its supply to department stores.
Nov 1 Handbag maker Coach Inc reported lower-than-expected quarterly sales on Tuesday, as the company limited its supply to department stores.
PARIS Britain's Burberry and U.S. firm Coach > are not in active merger talks, sources familiar with the matter said on Friday, in reaction to a report that suggested the two fashion companies were considering a tie-up.
BRIEF-Coach Inc CEO Victor Luis' 2016 total compensation was $9.9 million versus $8.5 million in 2015
* CEO Victor Luis' 2016 total compensation was $9.9 million versus $8.5 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|VF Corp (VFC.N)||$51.45||+0.55|
|L Brands Inc (LB.N)||$61.29||-0.58|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (EL.N)||$78.48||-0.79|
|Estee Lauder Companies Inc (ELUDB.PK)||--||--|
|PVH Corp (PVH.N)||$91.88||-1.48|
|Ralph Lauren Corp (RL.N)||$89.21||-0.08|
|Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)||$42.75||-0.48|
|Tiffany & Co. (TIF.N)||$79.86||-0.08|
|Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF.N)||$11.89||-0.19|
|Kate Spade & Co (KATE.N)||$17.93||-0.35|