Coach Inc (COH.N)
17 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$16,643.14|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||280.99|
- Leather goods retailer Coach Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly sales after expanding into clothing and shoes to compete with emerging rivals, sending its shares up 11 percent in morning trading.
* Shares up 11 pct (Adds analyst comment, details, updates share price)
NEW YORK, April 23 - Coach Inc : * Shares jump 12 percent in premarket trading after results
- Upscale leather goods maker and retailer Coach Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by higher sales in North America.
April 23 - Upscale leather goods maker and retailer Coach Inc reported better-than-expected quarterly results, helped by higher sales in North America.
NEW YORK, March 13 - Coach Inc : * Shares up 2 percent premarket after Citi upgrade
- Coach Inc shares rose 5 percent on Wednesday to $48.90 after a DealReporter article said there were rumors among investment bankers that the leather-goods maker was exploring a sale of the company.
Feb 27 - Coach Inc shares rose 5 percent on Wednesday to $48.90 after a DealReporter article said there were rumors among investment bankers that the leather-goods maker was exploring a sale of the company.
NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Coach Inc : * Up 5.3 percent to $48.97 in premarket after former Nike executive hire
- Coach Inc said on Wednesday it has hired a former Nike Inc executive to oversee the transformation of its stores as it moves further into segments where the leather goods maker is a relatively small player, such as shoes and clothing.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (COH). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Pechala's Reports
Coach Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of COACH INC including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.