Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (COKE.O)
BRIEF-Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated CEO Frank Harrison III's 2016 total compensation was $11.4 mln
* CEO Frank Harrison III's 2016 total compensation was $11.4 million versus $8.2 million in 2015 - SEC filing
* Coca Cola Bottling Co consolidated - CEO J. Frank Harrison's 2016 total compensation was $11.3 million versus $8.2 million - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2muXLr7) Further company coverage:
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co consolidated reports fourth quarter 2016 and fiscal 2016 results
BRIEF-Vanguard Group reports a 5.15 percent passive stake in Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated as of December 31, 2016
* Vanguard Group Inc reports a 5.15 percent passive stake in Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated as of December 31, 2016 -SEC filing Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2kbiy3b] Further company coverage:
* Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated- co, unit of Coca-Cola Co, entered into amendment to asset purchase agreement dated September 1, 2016 - SEC filing
Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's [CNCOF.UL] China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
Nov 17 Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
* Kirin says in talks for cooperation in distribution, procurement
Oct 26 The Coca-Cola group in Japan and brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd are near a deal for an operational and capital partnership amid intense price competition in the Japanese soft-drink market, the Nikkei reported.
TOKYO, Oct 26 Japanese beverage company Kirin Holdings said it is in talks with Japan's two Coca-Cola bottling companies, Coca-Cola East Japan and Coca-Cola West, about a possible capital tie-up.