Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (COKE.O)
24 Jun 2016
* On June 7, 2016, co entered into term loan agreement with JPMorgan Chase Bank - SEC filing
MEXICO CITY Mexican bottling company Arca Continental said on Wednesday it had signed a letter of intent with the Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED to operate the Coca-Cola franchise in parts of the United States.
MEXICO CITY, May 25 Mexican bottling company Arca Continental said on Wednesday it had signed a letter of intent with the Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED to operate the Coca-Cola franchise in parts of the United States. (Reporting by Gabriela Lopez; Editing by Sandra Maler)
* Cola bottling co. Consolidated reports first quarter 2016 results
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated ratings affirmed on additional territory expansion; outlook stable
* Co entered into a master services agreement with cona services llc - sec filing
* On april 6, 2016, co, coca-cola company entered into 2016 incidence pricing letter agreement - sec filing
BRIEF-Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated CEO J. Frank Harrison III's 2015 compensation $8.2 mln - SEC filing
* CEO J. Frank Harrison, III's 2015 total compensation was $8.2 million versus $7.7 million in 2014 - SEC filing
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Provider : Pechala's Reports
Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : New Constructs, LLC
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.