Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated (COKEB.PK)
Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's [CNCOF.UL] China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
Nov 17 Hong Kong conglomerate Swire Pacific Ltd is in talks to buy Coca-Cola Co's bottling assets in China from Cofco Corp's China Foods Ltd unit, Bloomberg reported.
* Kirin says in talks for cooperation in distribution, procurement
Oct 26 The Coca-Cola group in Japan and brewer Kirin Holdings Co Ltd are near a deal for an operational and capital partnership amid intense price competition in the Japanese soft-drink market, the Nikkei reported.
TOKYO, Oct 26 Japanese beverage company Kirin Holdings said it is in talks with Japan's two Coca-Cola bottling companies, Coca-Cola East Japan and Coca-Cola West, about a possible capital tie-up.
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Coca cola bottling co consolidated qtrly consolidated basic net income per share $1.68
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
BRIEF-Coca Cola Bottling Co Consolidated, Coca-Cola Co and Coca-Cola Refreshments USA enter into an agreement
* On June 29, Co, Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola Refreshments USA Inc entered into an agreement - SEC filing
* On June 7, 2016, co entered into term loan agreement with JPMorgan Chase Bank - SEC filing