Coloplast A/S (COLOb.CO)
* Government of South Korea will be improving subsidies to country's catheter users after turn of year
COPENHAGEN, Nov 2 Coloplast's British operations are thriving again after some difficult years, but the weak pound hurts the bottom line for the Danish healthcare maker, chief financial officer Anders Lonning-Skovgaard said.
* Says full-year EBIT was impacted by a provision of 750 million Danish crowns ($111.89 million) to cover potential settlements and costs in connection with lawsuits in the United States
* Q4 revenue 3.74 billion Danish crowns ($557 million)(Reuters poll 3.80 billion crowns)
* Says Coloplast introduces new silicone wound dressings as part of growth ambition.
* Kristian Villumsen, Executive Vice President, sold 60,000 shares in Coloplast at 504.08 Danish crowns ($76.24) per share
* "It's difficult to predict the outcome of Britain's negotiations with the EU but we will continue to invest in Britain," said Chief Financial Officer Anders Lonning-Skovgaard
* Q3 revenue 3.69 billion Danish crowns ($559.15 million) versus 3.72 billion crowns seen in Reuters poll
COPENHAGEN, June 22 Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast on Wednesday adjusted its growth forecast downwards due to a challenging macroeconomic environment in emerging markets.
* Says Board approved new long-term financial guidance, spanning three years