Coloplast A/S (COLOb.CO)
* Says Coloplast introduces new silicone wound dressings as part of growth ambition.
* Kristian Villumsen, Executive Vice President, sold 60,000 shares in Coloplast at 504.08 Danish crowns ($76.24) per share
* "It's difficult to predict the outcome of Britain's negotiations with the EU but we will continue to invest in Britain," said Chief Financial Officer Anders Lonning-Skovgaard
* Q3 revenue 3.69 billion Danish crowns ($559.15 million) versus 3.72 billion crowns seen in Reuters poll
COPENHAGEN, June 22 Danish healthcare products maker Coloplast on Wednesday adjusted its growth forecast downwards due to a challenging macroeconomic environment in emerging markets.
* Says Board approved new long-term financial guidance, spanning three years
May 4 Securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several European companies, including D'Ieteren, NCC and Luxottica, on Wednesday. HIGHLIGHTS * NCC Group : Jefferies starts with buy rating * Elior Group : HSBC cuts to hold from buy * Bavarian Nordic : Cowen & Company starts with outperform rating * Luxottica Group : Raymond James raises to outperform rating * D'Ieteren SA : ING cu
* Danish company has started to recover market share, says CFO
COPENHAGEN, May 3 Danish healthcare product maker Coloplast posted second quarter sales and operating profit roughly in line with analysts' expectations, but trimmed its full-year sales growth forecast due to lower currency exchange rates.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Coloplast A/S: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Wright Reports
Provider : MarketLine
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
Provider : GlobalData
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.