Coloplast A/S (COLOb.CO)
20 Feb 2017
* First-quarter sales growth was negatively affected by inventory reductions at large distributors in the United States, but inventory levels are now back to normal, the firm said in a statement
* Q1 revenue 3.76 billion Danish crowns ($545 million)(Reuters poll 3.76 billion crowns)
* Government of South Korea will be improving subsidies to country's catheter users after turn of year
COPENHAGEN, Nov 2 Coloplast's British operations are thriving again after some difficult years, but the weak pound hurts the bottom line for the Danish healthcare maker, chief financial officer Anders Lonning-Skovgaard said.
* Says full-year EBIT was impacted by a provision of 750 million Danish crowns ($111.89 million) to cover potential settlements and costs in connection with lawsuits in the United States
* Q4 revenue 3.74 billion Danish crowns ($557 million)(Reuters poll 3.80 billion crowns)
* Says Coloplast introduces new silicone wound dressings as part of growth ambition.
* Kristian Villumsen, Executive Vice President, sold 60,000 shares in Coloplast at 504.08 Danish crowns ($76.24) per share