Colt Group SA (COLT.L)
27 Feb 2015
* One time hit of 31.1 mln euros due to withdrawal of voice contracts (Adds CEO comments, details, updates share movement, Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S profit estimate)
Feb 26 - Telecommunications company Colt Group SA reported a 45.8 percent drop in full-year pretax profit, hurt by lower revenue from its voice and IT services divisions.
* Colt group financial performance in 2014 reflected ongoing transformation of our business, with a disappointing first half, but a second half that delivered to expectations
* Announces global expansion of information delivery platform through proposed acquisition of kvh
Oct 23 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA reported a 5.5 percent drop in third-quarter core earnings, hurt mainly by lower revenue from its voice services.
* From a currency perspective sterling's strength against euro contributed to revenue performance by c.eur 8 million
Oct 17 - Telecoms provider Colt Group SA said Chief Financial Officer Mark Ferrari would leave the company at the end of the year and appointed Hugo Eales in his place effective Nov. 1.
* Colt Group S.A. appoints Hugo Eales as chief financial officer
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Colt Group SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.