Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE (COMI.CA)
CAIRO, March 20 Egypt's largest listed bank CIB said on Monday it had finalised the sale of a near 75 percent stake in its investment banking arm to a consortium of local and foreign investors in a deal worth 710.2 million Egyptian pounds ($39.5 million).
* Completes transfer of 74.75 percent of CI Capital Holdind shares to investors for EGP 710.2 million Source: (http://bit.ly/2nIOslE) Further company coverage:
* Slide in pound his capital reserves (Adds analyst quote, details)
CAIRO, Feb 1 Egypt's Commercial International Bank (CIB), Egypt's largest listed company, said on Wednesday its board recommends a cash dividend of 0.50 Egyptian pounds ($0.0265) per share for 2016.
* Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE reports fourth-quarter 2016 consolidated revenue of EGP 3.12 bln and net income of EGP 1.55 bln -statement
* Appoints Ahmed Issa as CEO for retail banking sector Source: (http://bit.ly/2idoaqY) Further company coverage:
* Board approves issued and paid-up capital increase to EGP 11.62 billion from EGP 11.54 billion Source:(http://bit.ly/2fgHyT3) Further company coverage:
* Q3 Consol Net Profit EGP 1.71 billion versus EGP 1.33 billion year ago
CAIRO/DUBAI, Nov 7 Egypt's stock market rose sharply for a third day on Monday in response to the devaluation of the Egyptian pound which has raised hopes for capital inflows, while higher oil prices boosted petrochemical shares in Saudi Arabia.
CAIRO Egypt's "historic" move to float its currency will help it achieve critical economic reforms and put the country back on the map for foreign investment, the chairman of Egypt's largest listed bank told Reuters on Thursday.