Commercial International Bank Egypt SAE (COMI.CA)
22 Jun 2017
CAIRO, June 20 Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, will seek approval to issue bonus shares to increase its capital by 25 percent at its next general assembly meeting, the bank said in a statement published in local newspapers on Tuesday.
DUBAI, June 12 Qatar's stock market rebounded on Monday from sharp falls last week after the finance minister said the economy was essentially operating as normal despite the region's diplomatic crisis, while property-related shares buoyed the United Arab Emirates.
* Central Bank of Egypt approves appointment of Amr El Ganainy as CEO for institutional banking sector Source: (http://bit.ly/2qStGS1) Further company coverage: )
* Most Qatari shares up, brushing off regional political rift
CAIRO, May 14 Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, has agreed to sell a further 13.7 percent stake in its CI Capital investment banking arm in two deals, CI Capital CEO Mahmoud Attalla said on Sunday.
CAIRO, May 14 Egypt's largest listed bank, Commercial International Bank, has agreed to sell 10 percent of its investment banking arm CI Capital to a local investor, CI Capital CEO Mahmoud Attalla said on Sunday.
* Q1 consol net profit after minority interest EGP 1.73 billion versus EGP 1.29 billion year ago
* Board approves bank's expansion into Africa, authorises management to take required measures Source: (http://bit.ly/2q5CFB6) Further company coverage: )
BRIEF-Commercial International Bank Q1 consol net profit after minority interest EGP 1.73 bln versus EGP 1.29 bln year ago
* Commercial International Bank reports Q1 2017 consolidated revenue of EGP 3.32 billion and net income of EGP 1.73 billion
CAIRO, March 20 Egypt's largest listed bank CIB said on Monday it had finalised the sale of a near 75 percent stake in its investment banking arm to a consortium of local and foreign investors in a deal worth 710.2 million Egyptian pounds ($39.5 million).