Continental AG (CONG.DE)
BERLIN Germany's Continental AG has reinforced expectations for higher sales this year and plans to raise the dividend after posting profit near the high end of expectations.
* To raise dividend to 4.25 eur per share from 3.75 eur (Adds detail and background)
BERLIN, March 2 Germany's Continental AG has reinforced expectations for higher sales this year and plans to raise the dividend after posting profit near the high end of expectations.
* Says Continental employees share company's success to tune of 150 million euros
* Continental and Caterpillar Inc. have signed an agreement to equip CAT Off-Highway-Trucks (model series 770 to 775) with Continental RDT-Master tires in sizes 18.00R33, 21.00R33 and 24.00R35 Source text - http://bit.ly/2kYD3eV Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
FRANKFURT, Jan 9 Auto supplier Continental is conducting a review of its Powertrain business but does not expect to undertake writedowns on combustion engines, Chief Financial Officer Wolfgang Schaefer said on Monday.
* Continental says bond has 0 percent interest coupon with a term of three years and two months
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) SINGAPORE, November 24 (Fitch) Nissan's sale of its stake in its largest auto-parts supplier, Caltonics Kansei, could signal a trend toward Japanese automakers dismantling their traditional supplier networks in response to structural changes in the industry, says Fitch Ratings. Global automakers are being forced to re-examine their supplier relationships in response to intensifying competition, increasingly stringent emissions req
* CFO says sees raw material prices for rubber to be a headwind (not tailwind) next year, expectation for prices of natural rubber to rise Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) FRANKFURT/LONDON, October 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Continental AG's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and its long-term senior unsecured debt to 'BBB+' from 'BBB'. Fitch has affirmed its Short-Term IDR at 'F2'. The agency also upgraded the long-term senior unsecured notes issued by Conti-Gummi Finance B.V. and Continental Rubber of America Corp. to 'BBB+' from 'BBB'. The Outlook on Continental's Long-Term IDR is St