Continental AG (CONG.DE)
SAN FRANCISCO/FRANKFURT Fiat Chrysler will join an alliance led by BMW to develop self-driving cars, intensifying a race by carmakers and technology companies to develop "robotaxis" which can be called up via smartphone and paid for by the minute.
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 16 Fiat Chrysler is joining the self-driving alliance led by BMW Group, Intel Corp and its Mobileye subsidiary, becoming the second automaker in the year-old group to opt to partner in developing an autonomous driving platform.
* CFO says 'would not exclude' M&A announcement in remainder of 2017, otherwise 2017 would be 'first year' without M&A Further company coverage:
* ACQUIRES SINGAPORE BASED MOBILITY INTELLIGENCE PROVIDER QUANTUM INVENTIONS Source text: http://bit.ly/2tPHmC7 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* ACQUIRES A MINORITY SHARE PARTICIPATION IN THE FRENCH COMPANY EASYMILE
* Says margin pressure in sector is still very high, but sticks with guidance Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/PARIS, June 08 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin's (Michelin) and Compagnie Financiere Michelin SCmA (CFM) Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'A-'. The Outlooks on the IDRs are Stable. CFM's and Michelin Luxembourg SCS's long-term senior unsecured ratings are also affirmed at 'A-'. Fitch also assigned a long-term senior unsecured rating of 'A-' to debt issued by Michelin. CF
SAN FRANCISCO Chinese Internet company Baidu announced two separate partnership deals on Thursday with top German auto suppliers Robert Bosch and Continental AG to co-develop autonomous driving technology and smart mobility services.
SAN FRANCISCO, June 1 Chinese Internet company Baidu announced two separate partnership deals on Thursday with top German auto suppliers Robert Bosch and Continental AG to co-develop autonomous driving technology and smart mobility services.
* CONTINENTAL AND NIO SIGN STRATEGIC COOPERATION AGREEMENT IN THE FIELD OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES