Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.O)
19 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$63,185.95|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||440.50|
- Crude oil prices are likely to bottom out in the first half of 2015, until a possible slowdown in U.S. shale production counters a supply glut exacerbated by OPEC's decision not to cut output, a Reuters monthly survey showed.
* Indexes off: Dow 0.95 pct, S&P 0.87 pct, Nasdaq 0.71 pct (Updates to late morning)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.7 pct, S&P 0.62 pct, Nasdaq 0.41 pct (Updates to late morning)
* Indexes off: Dow 0.63 pct, S&P 0.58 pct, Nasdaq 0.31 pct (Updates to market open)
* Futures off: Dow 39 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 5 pts (Adds quote, updates prices)
- Costco Wholesale Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as increased promotions helped the warehouse club operator deal with fierce competition.
Dec 10 - Costco Wholesale Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as increased promotions helped the warehouse club operator deal with fierce competition.
* Futures off: Dow 39 pts, S&P 4.5 pts, Nasdaq 6.25 pts (Adds premarket actives)
NEW YORK, Dec 10 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Wednesday, a day after stocks staged an intraday rally to end nearly flat after a decline of as much as 1.3 percent.
Dec 10 - Costco Wholesale Corp reported a 17 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by higher promotions that boosted sales.
|Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (WMT.N)||$86.91||+0.48|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$98.25||+0.36|
|Kroger Co (KR.N)||$64.29||+0.24|
|Walgreen Company (WAG.N)||$76.46||-0.21|
|Home Depot Inc (HD.N)||$103.75||+0.19|
|Target Corporation (TGT.N)||$75.06||+0.41|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$39.14||+0.25|
|Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW.N)||$67.50||-0.01|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$309.09||+6.06|
|Staples, Inc. (SPLS.OQ)||$17.98||+0.16|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (COST). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of COSTCO WHOLESALE CORP including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.