Coty Inc (COTY.N)
Perfume maker Coty Inc said on Thursday Camillo Pane would take over as chief executive in October, following the scheduled closing of its acquisition of Procter & Gamble Co's beauty business.
July 21 Perfume maker Coty Inc said on Thursday Camillo Pane would take over as chief executive in October, following the scheduled closing of its acquisition of Procter & Gamble Co's beauty business.
* Bart Becht to remain chairman and help oversee integration of two companies
* Entered employment agreement effective on or about July 1, 2016 with Patrice De Talhouët, CFO
Perfume maker Coty Inc sharply raised its estimate of costs related to its $12.5 billion acquisition of beauty product brands from Procter & Gamble Co , sending its shares down sharply on Tuesday.
* Coty inc. Announces update on transaction with p&g beauty brands
May 3 Coty Inc's sales increased for the first time in six quarters due to higher demand for color cosmetics including Rimmel makeup.
* On April 8, 2016 co entered into incremental assumption agreement and amendment no. 1 to credit agreement
BRIEF-Wellington Management Group LLP reports a 10.12% passive stake in Coty Inc as of March 31, 2016 - SEC filing
* Wellington Management Group LLP reports a 10.12% passive stake in Coty Inc as of March 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text - http://1.usa.gov/1RP11H5 Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
BRUSSELS, Feb 16 The European Commission said on Tuesday it had approved Coty Inc's planned acquisition of Procter & Gamble's beauty products businesses by Coty after concluding the market competition would remain sufficiently strong.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Trading Report for (COTY). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Provider : Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.