Capita PLC (CPI.L)
27 Nov 2015
* Has agreed heads of terms for a contract to manage Rabobank owned ACCLM Loan Book activities and legacy banking services
Insurance software maker Ebix Inc said it made a 450 million-pound ($684 million) takeover approach for Xchanging Plc , making it the latest company to show an interest in the provider of services to the insurance industry.
Nov 16 Insurance software maker Ebix Inc said it made a 450 million-pound ($684 million) takeover approach for Xchanging Plc, making it the latest company to show an interest in the provider of services to the insurance industry.
Nov 12 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Thursday:
* Announces that Apollo Investment Fund VIII, L.P. has notified that it is no longer interested in potentially making an offer
* Offer document containing full terms of, and conditions to, offer and procedures for its acceptance is being published and posted today
Oct 14 Outsourcing companies Xchanging Plc and Capita Plc said they had reached an agreement on terms of a recommended cash offer of 160 pence per share, valuing Xchanging at 412 million pounds ($630 million).
* Statement regarding ongoing discussions with Apollo Global Management
Insurance-focused outsourcing company Xchanging Plc said it had received competing takeover offers from larger rival Capita Plc and U.S.-based private equity investor Apollo Global Management LLC.
* Xchanging gets bids from larger rival Capita, PE firm Apollo
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : Wright Reports
Capita PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : GlobalData
Provider : Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.