Capita PLC (CPI.L)
17 Apr 2015
March 16 - Capita Asset Services, a unit of British outsourcing group Capita Plc, said it appointed Mary Bruen and Joe O'Donnell to strengthen its alternative investment fund manager (AIFM) capabilities.
* Shares hit five-month high in early trading (Recasts, adds detail, shares, CEO and analyst comments)
LONDON, Feb 6 - Outsourcing company Capita has been chosen by Britain's state-funded healthcare service to provide support services such as IT, back-office finance and HR services worth up to 5 billion pounds ($7.66 billion) to a number of clinical commissioning groups.
LONDON, Feb 3 - British outsourcing group Capita said it agreed to acquire avocis, a customer contract management company operating in Germany, Austria and Switzerland, for 210 million euros.
* Barclays falls after not being part of FX probe settlement (Updates with closing prices)
* Barclays falls after not being part of FX probe settlement (Adds quote, updates prices)
* Barclays falls after not being part of FX probe settlement (Adds detail, quotes, updates prices)
* Barclays falls after not being part of FX probe settlement
LONDON, Nov 12 - Shares in British outsourcing group Capita fell more than 5 percent in early trading on Wednesday after it failed to reassure the market over its recent contract losses and declining bid pipeline.
LONDON, Nov 12 - British outsourcing group Capita said it was on track to achieve at least 8 percent organic growth for the full year, after winning 1.63 billion pounds ($2.6 billion) worth of major new contracts.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Capita PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.