CarePayment Technologies Inc (CPYT.PK)

CPYT.PK on OTC Markets Group

1.10USD
20 May 2015
Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
$1.10
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
5
52-wk High
$1.80
52-wk Low
$0.40

CPYT.PK

Chart for CPYT.PK

About

CarePayment Technologies, Inc. is into healthcare accounts receivable. The Company operates through its 99% owned subsidiary, CP Technologies LLC. The remaining 1% of CP Technologies is owned by Aequitas Capital Management, Inc. (Aequitas) and CarePayment, LLC (CarePayment), each of which is affiliates of the Company. CarePaymen... (more)
No analyst recommendations are available for CPYT.PK.

Overall

Beta: --
Market Cap(Mil.): $27.15
Shares Outstanding(Mil.): 24.68
Dividend: --
Yield (%): --

Financials

  CPYT.PK Industry Sector
P/E (TTM): -- 26.08 39.55
EPS (TTM): -1.15 -- --
ROI: -655.80 6.85 16.22
ROE: -1,171.54 19.04 17.36
Search Stocks

Earnings vs. Estimates

No consensus analysis data available.

Analyst Research Reports

Report Title Price
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$49.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00
Provider: GlobalData
$125.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Search Stocks