Croda International PLC (CRDA.L)
19 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£3,177.29|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||135.78|
* Vedanta the latest miner to drop from FTSE, Croda also out (Adds details)
* Traders cash in profits after October gains (Updates with closing prices)
LONDON, Oct 31 - A drop in the share prices of oil major Shell and chemicals maker Croda knocked Britain's benchmark equity index down from 5-month highs on Thursday.
* Sees fourth-quarter profit likely to be similar to third-quarter profit
* JP Morgan ratings hurt Bunzl, Croda, help Johnson Matthey
* Croda leads, Deutsche Bank upgrades to "buy" (Updates prices)
LONDON, Aug 23 - Britain's blue chip shares advanced on Friday on signs that the country's economic recovery is taking hold, with specialty chemical maker Croda International leading the gains on a rating hike from Deutsche Bank.
LONDON, Aug 23 - Britain's blue chip shares inched up on Friday against a backdrop of economic recovery taking hold, led by specialty chemical maker Croda International on a rating hike from Deutsche Bank.
* H1 pretax profit from cont. ops up 6 pct to 133.1 mln stg
July 23 - British speciality chemical maker Croda International Plc reported a 6 percent rise in profit helped by a marginal rise in the company's key consumer care business.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Croda International PLC: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents