Cree Inc (CREE.OQ)
26 May 2017
* Charles Swoboda would resign as president, chief executive officer and chairman of board of directors following a transition period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Cree - company reaffirms guidance for fourth fiscal quarter of 2017
* Cree reports financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2017
* Cree Inc- in exchange, Ledvance will receive a license to Cree's extensive portfolio of patents related to led light bulbs and LED luminaires
* Cree Inc says will be reintegrating Wolfspeed business into Cree
U.S. LED lighting maker Cree Inc said it would terminate a deal to sell its Wolfspeed Power and RF division to German chipmaker Infineon Technologies AG , citing security concerns raised by the U.S. government.
Feb 16 U.S. LED lighting maker Cree Inc said it would terminate a deal to sell its Wolfspeed Power and RF division to German chipmaker Infineon Technologies AG , citing security concerns raised by the U.S. government.
* Cree announces termination of Wolfspeed and Infineon sale transaction
MUNICH Infineon does not expect to be able to salvage its $850 million purchase of Cree's Wolfspeed Power, which is under U.S. scrutiny over unspecified government security concerns, the German chipmaker said on Thursday.
* Infineon shares up 0.2 pct, erasing earlier gains (Rewrites, adds more comments, background, updates shares)
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,304,000.00||+20,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,806,000.00||+20,000.00|
|TOYODA GOSEI CO., LTD. (7282.T)||¥2,672||-25.00|
|ROHM COMPANY LIMITED (6963.T)||¥8,930||+50.00|
|Koninklijke Philips NV (PHG.AS)||€31.40||+0.05|
|EPISTAR Corporation (2448.TW)||NT$31.95||-0.35|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.PA)||€14.72||-0.02|
|Infineon Technologies AG (IFXGn.DE)||€19.67||-0.06|
|General Electric Company (GE.N)||$27.45||-0.04|
|Acuity Brands, Inc. (AYI.N)||$164.87||-1.44|