Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.O)
18 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$128,525.40|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,099.20|
TIANJIN CHINA - The sheer size of the Chinese market is so alluring to Western companies that even pro-internet freedom firms like CloudFlare may have to put moral outrage to the side in their pursuit of new business.
TIANJIN, CHINA Sept 12 - The sheer size of the Chinese market is so alluring to Western companies that even pro-internet freedom firms like CloudFlare may have to put moral outrage to the side in their pursuit of new business.
LAS VEGAS - Regulating internet providers more like public utility companies could hurt the Internet and the U.S. economy, more than two dozen network technology and equipment makers have told U.S. Commerce Secretary Penny Pritzker.
- Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc said on Thursday its plan to slash 6,000 jobs will result in restructuring charges of $700 million in cash in the year ending July 2015.
- Cisco Systems Inc forecast tepid current-quarter results and said it plans to cut another 6,000 jobs, as the network equipment maker works through a transition toward a new cycle of high-end switches and routers.
- Network equipment maker Cisco Systems Inc said it would take restructuring charges of $700 million in cash in the year ending July 2015 related to its plan to cut 6,000 jobs.
(Adds analyst quote, background on CEO and on company history)
* Dow up 0.1 pct, S&P and Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to market open)
* Dow down 2 pts, S&P down 0.5 pt, Nasdaq up 1.25 pt (Updates prices, adds economic data and Putin comments)
NEW YORK, Aug 14 - U.S. stock index futures edged higher on Thursday, with investors reluctant to make big bets following a sharp rally in the previous session and amid signs of weak conditions in Europe.
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$37.01||+0.34|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$193.75||+0.95|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$46.68||+0.16|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)||€2.62||+0.01|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$62.04||+0.13|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$24.59||+0.09|
|VMware, Inc. (VMW.N)||$96.34||+1.84|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (CSCO). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.