Cisco Systems Inc (CSCO.O)
22 May 2017
BRIEF-Jacobs Engineering expands Cisco relationship to enhance connectivity solution options in Canada
* Jacobs Engineering Group Inc - expands Cisco relationship to enhance connectivity solution options in Canada Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Cisco Systems Inc forecast current-quarter revenue that widely missed analysts' estimates and said it would cut 1,100 more jobs, as the world's largest networking gear maker steps up efforts to transform into a software-focused company.
May 17 Cisco Systems Inc forecast current-quarter revenue that widely missed analysts' estimates and said it would cut 1,100 more jobs, as the world's largest networking gear maker steps up efforts to transform into a software-focused company.
* Q3 revenue $11.9 billion versus I/B/E/S view $11.89 billion
May 17 Cisco Systems Inc, the world's largest networking gear maker, reported its sixth straight fall in quarterly revenue, largely due to declines in its router business.
LONDON A global "ransomware" attack disrupting factories, hospitals, shops and schools spurred investors on Monday to buy stocks expected to benefit from a pickup in cyber security spending by companies and government agencies. | Video
* Tech stocks up after cyber attacks, Cisco biggest Nasdaq boost
* Indexes up: Dow 0.37 pct, S&P 0.39 pct, Nasdaq 0.37 pct (Updates to late afternoon, adds commentary, changes bylines)
* Mindmeld team will join cloud collaboration group under leadership of Jens Meggers, as cognitive collaboration team Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Shares in network software company Gigamon Inc jumped as much as 20 percent on Monday after activist investor Elliott Management reported a 15.3 percent stake and said it would speak to management about undergoing a "strategic review process."
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||58.50kr||+0.50|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||57.50kr||+0.50|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$19.11||+0.11|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$152.64||+0.66|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$68.45||+0.76|
|Dell Inc. (4331.HK)||--||--|
|Alcatel Lucent SA (ALUA.PA)||--||--|
|Symantec Corporation (SYMC.OQ)||$29.58||+0.56|
|VMware, Inc. (VMW.N)||$95.24||+2.72|
|Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR.N)||$29.63||+0.10|