Cardiovascular Systems Inc (CSII.OQ)
26 May 2017
* Cardiovascular Systems Inc reports fiscal 2017 third-quarter financial results
Cardiovascular Systems Inc has been ordered to pay $25.1 million to a former employee who claimed the medical device manufacturer retaliated against him for complaining about what he said was off-label marketing and a scheme to pay doctors kickbacks.
* Cardiovascular Systems says jury awarded plaintiff $2.7 million compensatory damages for claims for whistleblower retaliation, wrongful termination
Cardiovascular Systems Inc has won the dismissal of a class action lawsuit accusing the medical-device maker of failing to disclose to investors that it relied on illegal kickbacks to doctors and off-label promotions to drive up sales.
BRIEF-Cardiovascular Systems receives approval for Diamondback 360 coronary orbital atherectomy system Micro Crown in the United States
* Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. receives approval for the Diamondback 360® coronary orbital atherectomy system (oas) micro crown in the United States
* Cardiovascular systems announces healthcare veteran Martha Goldberg Aronson joins board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S