Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.MW)
25 Feb 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$1,839.33|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||53.81|
* Expects 1st-qtr revenue of $415-$430 mln vs est $517.8 mln
March 5 - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc reported its second straight quarterly profit, helped by higher panel shipments to China and Japan.
* Estimates 4th-qtr revenue of $510-$520 mln vs est. $556 mln
Feb 11 - Canadian Solar Inc estimated a 75 percent rise in its fourth-quarter revenue, driven by a better-than-expected increase in solar module shipments.
* SunEdison to list first pure-play solar "yield co" in U.S.
- Chinese solar panel maker JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd reported a second straight quarterly profit, helped by its fast-growing solar power plant business, amid signs of a recovery in the industry after a four-year downturn.
* Third-quarter profit $0.72/ADS vs year-ago loss $0.39/ADS
- Canadian Solar Inc is considering spinning off a unit to operate some of the high-margin solar power plants that helped the company to its first profit in nine quarters.
* Third-quarter profit $0.56/share vs loss $1.01/share year earlier
Nov 13 - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc swung to a profit after eight straight quarters of losses, driven by its high-margin solar power plant business.
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥307||-10.00|
|Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (YGE.N)||$5.77||-0.01|
|First Solar, Inc. (FSLR.OQ)||$53.03||-0.67|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||$0.38||-0.03|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$31.79||-1.14|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$15.41||-0.77|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: New Constructs, LLC
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report