Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.OQ)
26 Aug 2016
* Unit Recurrent Energy has reached commercial operation of 100 MWac/134 MWp Mustang solar power project in Kings County, California Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Inventories at end of Q2 of 2016 were $309.7 million, compared to $413.2 million at end of Q1
* Canadian Solar secures JPY6.2 billion green solar financing in Japan
* Canadian Solar Inc says deal valued at approximately RMB218.5 million ( US$32.8 million )
* Canadian Solar announces that a tornado damaged its funing cell factory in china
* Q1 total solar module shipments were 1,198 mw, of which 1,172 mw were recognized in revenue, compared to 1,398 mw in q4
* Project is expected to be connected to grid in september 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥132||+1.00|
|Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd (ADR) (YGE.N)||$3.82||-0.03|
|First Solar, Inc. (FSLR.OQ)||$37.53||+0.49|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||--||--|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$9.92||+0.08|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$10.54||+0.02|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
Trading Report for (CSIQ). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider : Stock Traders Daily
Provider : S&P Capital IQ – STARS Reports
Canadian Solar Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.