Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ.OQ)
6 Dec 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$1,341.11|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||46.13|
- Chinese solar panel maker JinkoSolar Holding Co Ltd reported a second straight quarterly profit, helped by its fast-growing solar power plant business, amid signs of a recovery in the industry after a four-year downturn.
* Third-quarter profit $0.72/ADS vs year-ago loss $0.39/ADS
- Canadian Solar Inc is considering spinning off a unit to operate some of the high-margin solar power plants that helped the company to its first profit in nine quarters.
* Third-quarter profit $0.56/share vs loss $1.01/share year earlier
Nov 13 - Solar power company Canadian Solar Inc swung to a profit after eight straight quarters of losses, driven by its high-margin solar power plant business.
* Chinese solar panel exports up in Q2 ahead of EU restrictions
- Canadian Solar Inc forecast lower shipments and margins for the current quarter as its market share shrinks in the European Union, the biggest solar market where the EU plans to cap imports of cheap solar panels made in China.
|Sharp Corporation (6753.T)||¥338||+8.00|
|Yingli Green Energy Hold. Co. Ltd. (ADR) (YGE.N)||$5.07||-0.05|
|First Solar, Inc. (FSLR.OQ)||$57.99||-1.79|
|Suntech Power Holdings Co., Ltd. (ADR) (STPFQ.PK)||$0.61||-0.01|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWR.OQ)||$30.25||-0.53|
|SunPower Corporation (SPWRB.OQ)||--||--|
|Trina Solar Limited (ADR) (TSL.N)||$14.16||+0.16|
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Pechala's Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.