Ctrip.Com International Ltd (CTRP.OQ)
17 Feb 2017
SHANGHAI, Nov 24 Chinese travel giant Ctrip.com International Ltd has extended its global reach after it agreed to buy travel search website Skyscanner Holdings Ltd in a deal valuing the UK-based company at around 1.4 billion pounds ($1.74 billion).
Ctrip.com International Ltd , China's biggest online travel company, said on Wednesday it agreed to buy travel search website Skyscanner Holdings Ltd in a deal valuing the Scotland-based company at about 1.4 billion pounds. ($1.74 billion).
Nov 23 Chinese online travel company Ctrip.com International Ltd said on Wednesday it agreed to buy UK-based Skyscanner Holdings Ltd in a deal valuing the travel search website at about 1.4 billion pounds. ($1.74 billion)
* Ctrip.com International says terms of acquisition value skyscanner at approximately £1.4 billion
* Appointed Jane Jie Sun as chief executive officer , effective immediately.
* Omega Advisors Inc takes share stake of 185,300 shares in Ctrip.com International Ltd - sec filing
* Temasek Holdings - holds share stake of 21.2 million shares in IHS Markit Ltd
* Ctrip.com International ltd announces completion of offering of american depositary shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ctrip.com International, Ltd. announces completion of offering of convertible senior notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Ctrip.Com International Ltd prices offering of convertible senior notes