Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH.OQ)
30 Sep 2016
IT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp said it was conducting an internal investigation into possible violations of U.S. anti-corrupt practices laws related to payments in India, sending its shares tumbling on Friday.
* Shares close down 13 pct, $4.5 bln of mkt-value wiped out (Updates shares to close, adds details)
BRIEF-Cognizant conducting internal probe into whether some payments relating to India facilities were made improperly and in violation of U.S. Laws
* Conducting internal probe into whether some payments relating to India facilities were made improperly and in violation of U.S. Laws
* Cognizant appoints Rajeev Mehta as president of the company
* Cognizant announces second quarter 2016 results and expanded stock repurchase program
Aug 5 IT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's quarterly revenue rose 9.2 percent, driven by strong demand for its cloud services from healthcare and finance clients.
* Cognizant acquires Idea Couture, a digital innovation, strategy, and design firm
May 6 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Total System Services, Ubiquiti Networks and Advance Auto Parts, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * United Rentals Inc : Goldman Sachs cuts to sell from neutral * Weatherford International : Seaport Global Securities raises to buy from neutral * Endo International Plc : Mizuho Securities cuts to underperform from neutra
IT services provider Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp said it expects a pipeline of new projects from its healthcare and financial services clients to fuel growth for the remainder of the year, after a weak first quarter.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS.NS)||Rs2,430.80||-7.00|
|Infosys Ltd (INFY.NS)||Rs1,036.05||+6.85|
|Wipro Limited (WIPR.NS)||Rs478.95||+6.75|
|HP Inc (HPQ.N)||$15.53||+0.14|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$158.85||+0.74|
|HCL Technologies Ltd (HCLT.NS)||Rs799.90||+8.85|
|Accenture Plc (ACN.N)||$122.17||+0.53|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$52.21||-0.04|
|Cap Gemini SA (CAPP.PA)||€87.18||-0.30|
|Genpact Limited (G.N)||$23.95||+0.14|