Citycon Oyj (CTY1S.HE)
2 Dec 2016
* Q3 net rental income 56.8 million euros ($62.3 million)versus 59.7 million euros year ago
* Decided that equity repayment of 0.0375 euro ($0.0418) per share be distributed from invested unrestricted equity fund of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8972 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Said on Tuesday had successfully placed Eurobond of 350 million euros ($389.73 million)
* Intends to issue euro denominated guaranteed bond in amount of up to 350 million euros ($390.85 million)
* Says purchase price for NCC's portion of jointly owned project company is approximately SEK 750 m.
* Chairman Chaim Katzman bought 24,775 units at 2.2 euros per unit in Citycon Oyj Source text for Eikon:
* Q2 net rental income 57.0 million euros ($63.32 million) versus 42.6 million euros year ago
JERUSALEM Gazit-Globe , Israel's largest real estate development company, said on Sunday it sold part of its stake in Brazil-based BR Malls for $52.6 million and used the funds to buy new property in Sao Paulo.
* Equity repayment of 0.0375 euro per share to be distributed from invested unrestricted equity fund of company