Carnival PLC (CUK.N)
BRIEF-Carnival Corp increases quarterly dividend, authorizes additional $1 bln share repurchase program
* Carnival Corporation & plc increases quarterly dividend and authorizes additional $1 billion share repurchase program
SHANGHAI/SEOUL Pressure in China on travel firms forced airlines and cruise operators to cut routes to South Korea, as the fallout spread on Friday from a diplomatic row over Seoul's plans to deploy a U.S. missile defense system against Beijing's objections.
* Ties strained by plans for U.S. anti-missile defence system
* Carnival Plc - CEO Arnold W. Donald's 2016 total compensation was $9.9 million versus $9.4 million in 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEUSTADT BEI COBURG, Germany A Bavarian maker of Donald Trump-style wigs said on Wednesday her factory has been overwhelmed by demand for the U.S. president's blonde coiffure from Germans preparing for carnival celebrations this week.
* Causeway Capital Management LLC reports 5.16 percent passive stake in Carnival PLC, as of December 31, 2016 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2lMxMZQ Further company coverage:
* Carnival Corporation announces strategic partnership with A+E Networks Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* It has signed a memorandum agreement with Carnival Corporation & plc for the construction of two new cruise ships for an overall value exceeding 1 billion euros Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Milan newsroom)