Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CUM.TO)

CUM.TO on Toronto Stock Exchange

2.76CAD
23 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)

$-0.07 (-2.47%)
Prev Close
$2.83
Open
$2.88
Day's High
$2.88
Day's Low
$2.74
Volume
502,525
Avg. Vol
526,897
52-wk High
$3.15
52-wk Low
$1.36

CUM.TO

Chart for CUM.TO

About

Copper Mountain Mining Corporation is engaged in the in the business of mineral exploration, development and operation of mineral deposits. The Company has two subsidiaries: Similco, through which the Company owns a 75% interest in the Copper Mountain mine, and Mitsubishi Materials Corporation own the other 25% ownership in the... (more)

Overall

Beta: 2.80
Market Cap (Mil.): $321.04
Shares Outstanding (Mil.): 116.32
Dividend: --
Yield (%): --

Financials

  CUM.TO Industry Sector
P/E (TTM): -- 106.05 36.57
EPS (TTM): -0.11 -- --
ROI: -3.19 1.33 15.27
ROE: -6.85 1.47 17.61
Search Stocks

Earnings vs. Estimates

Analyst Research Reports

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Jennings Capital Inc.
$46.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Search Stocks