CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)
26 May 2017
BOSTON CVS Health Corp's Omnicare unit has agreed to pay $23 million to resolve a long-running whistleblower lawsuit alleging that it took kickbacks from a drugmaker, according to settlement papers released on Friday.
BOSTON, May 26 CVS Health Corp's Omnicare unit has agreed to pay $23 million to resolve a long-running whistleblower lawsuit alleging that it took kickbacks from a drugmaker, according to settlement papers released on Friday. (Reporting by Nate Raymond in Boston)
CVS Health Corp reported a bigger-than-expected quarterly profit as higher margins in its pharmacy business helped offset the loss of major contracts last year.
* Pharmacy gross margins up 35 bps (Adds details from conference call, share move)
* In presentation - already have some PBM contract wins for ’18
* CVS Health reports first quarter results; confirms 2017 eps guidance
May 2 Drugstore chain and pharmacy benefits manager CVS Health Corp reported a 17 percent drop in quarterly profit, as it filled fewer prescriptions at its pharmacies and lower traffic hurt sales at the front-end of its stores.
April 28 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 01-May-2017 BMO AMG.N Affiliated Managers Group Inc Q1 2017 Affiliated Managers Group Inc Earnings Release 01-May-2017 BMO
* By end of 2019, chemicals like parabens, phthalates in products within CVS Health, Beauty 360,Essence of Beauty, other products to be removed
* CVS Health expands its policy and external affairs team; bolsters presence in d.c. And state capitals