CVS Caremark Corp (CVS.N)
24 May 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$71,418.83|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,224.39|
- CVS Caremark Corp posted a higher than expected first-quarter profit on Wednesday, helped by more profitable generic drugs on the market and a severe cold and flu season that boosted sales at its drugstores.
* CEO still confident can keep 60 pct of business won from Walgreen fight
May 1 - CVS Caremark Corp : * CEO says competiton for pbm contracts currently "competitive, yet rational" * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-3 percent * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 1.75-2.75 percent in pbm unit * CFO sees FY net revenue growth 2.25 percent-3.5 percent in retail pharmacy
May 1 - CVS Caremark Corp : * Still "very confident" can keep at least 60 percent of scripts in 2013 gained
NEW YORK, May 1 - CVS Caremark Corp posted higher quarterly profit on Wednesday, as a more severe cold and flu season boosted sales and more new generic drugs hit the market.
- CVS Caremark Corp is set to provide pharmacy benefit and other services for 1.1 million CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield members starting next year, a deal that could represent about $1 billion in annual spending on medications and boost CVS' profit by a penny per share, an industry analyst said.
April 30 - CVS Caremark Corp is set to provide pharmacy benefit and other services for 1.1 million CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield members starting next year, a deal that could represent about $1 billion in annual spending on medications and boost CVS' profit by a penny per share, an industry analyst said.
* 8th biggest Brazilian chain boasts best efficiency ratios
* Profit of $1.14/share excluding items vs Street view $1.10
BRIEF-CVS Caremark says U.S. postal service decision to end Saturday delivery should have minimal impact
CHICAGO, Feb 6 - CVS Caremark Corp : * Says U.S. postal service decision to end Saturday delivery should have
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Trading Report for (CVS). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of CVS CAREMARK CORP including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider: Jefferson Research
CVS Caremark Corporation (CVS) Profile and Financials, plus Health Care Industry Trends Analysis, Operating Ratios and Financial Averages
Provider: Plunkett Research, Ltd.
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.