Canadian Western Bank (CWB.TO)
* Q3 earnings per share view C$0.59 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* EPS down 8 percent to C$0.60 (Adds comment from company, data)
TORONTO, Sept 1 Canadian Western Bank reported a decline in earnings in the third-quarter on Thursday and said it expected the low price of oil to continue to impact its clients in the province of Alberta during the rest of 2016.
* Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, an aggregate of 6.1 million shares from cwb at a price of $24.50per share
* CWB announces $125 million bought deal offering of common shares
* Second quarter profit down 37 percent (Recasts, adds CEO comments from conference call)
* Canadian western bank ceo says 'watching every loan' in oil & gas portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Matt Scuffham)
* Canadian Western Bank Ceo Says Has Decreased Loan To-Value in optimum residential mortgages
* Q2 earnings per share view c$0.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
TORONTO, June 2 Canadian Western Bank reported a 37 percent decline in second-quarter profit reflecting a ramp up in funds set aside to cover loans to oil & gas companies that have turned sour.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
"The Economy Matters" Report for CBWBF: the economy's impact on CBWBF's price and risk, featuring the powerful Economic Climate Rating and the new MacroRisk "Stoplight" and Risk Correspondence Score
Provider : MacroRisk Analytics/EconomicInvestor
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Canadian Western Bank: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.