Canadian Western Bank (CWB.TO)
24 Jun 2016
* Underwriters have agreed to purchase, on a bought deal basis, an aggregate of 6.1 million shares from cwb at a price of $24.50per share
* CWB announces $125 million bought deal offering of common shares
* Second quarter profit down 37 percent (Recasts, adds CEO comments from conference call)
* Canadian western bank ceo says 'watching every loan' in oil & gas portfolio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Matt Scuffham)
* Canadian Western Bank Ceo Says Has Decreased Loan To-Value in optimum residential mortgages
* Q2 earnings per share view c$0.40 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
TORONTO, June 2 Canadian Western Bank reported a 37 percent decline in second-quarter profit reflecting a ramp up in funds set aside to cover loans to oil & gas companies that have turned sour.
May 3 Canadian Western Bank's shares fell as much as 12 percent after the lender said it set aside more money to cover bad loans to oil companies.
May 3 Canadian Western Bank said it set aside more money to cover bad loans for the full year, hurt by weak oil prices.
* CWB now expects consolidated Q2 provision for credit losses to be approximately $40 million
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : S&P Capital IQ Quantitative Report
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Canadian Western Bank: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.