Dominion Resources Inc (D.N)
21 Feb 2017
* Dominion announces fourth-quarter and full-year 2016 earnings
* Dominion Resources Inc - elected two new directors, Joseph M. Rigby and Susan N. Story, effective immediately
WASHINGTON, Jan 10 The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) on Tuesday unveiled a letter showing that 17 of the country's nuclear reactors have parts from Areva SA's Le Creusot forge in France, which is under investigation for allegedly falsifying documents on the quality of its parts.
* Files for potential senior notes offering, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iUxXB1) Further company coverage:
* Executives promoted to head Dominion Energy, Dominion Virginia power Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Amazon Web Services says worked with developers Virginia Solar, Community Energy Solar on projects
* Amazon Web Services says worked with developers Virginia Solar, Community Energy Solar on projects, will collaborate with unit of Dominion Resources to operate solar farms long term
BRIEF-Dominion Resources says its units enter into $5 bln second amended, restated revolving credit agreement on Nov 10
* Dominion Resources- on Nov 10, co, units entered into a $5 billion second amended and restated revolving credit agreement - sec filing
Dominion Midstream Partners LP said on Monday it will buy Questar Pipeline LLC [STRRSP.UL] for about $1.73 billion including debt from Dominion Resources .
Oct 31 Dominion Midstream Partners LP said on Monday it will buy Questar Pipeline LLC for about $1.73 billion including debt from Dominion Resources.
* Dominion-Questar combination receives Wyoming Public Service Commission approval; companies expect to close on merger september 16 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
|MOEK PAO OAO (MOEKI.RTS)||--||--|
|Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N)||$79.09||+0.73|
|American Electric Power Company Inc (AEP.N)||$64.76||+0.65|
|Edison International (EIX.N)||$77.22||+0.88|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG.N)||$44.33||+0.84|
|Public Service Enterprise Group Inc. (PEG_pu)||--||--|
|CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (CNP.N)||$26.61||+0.10|
|NiSource Inc. (NI.N)||$22.99||+0.29|