Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)
FRANKFURT Daimler Chief Financial Officer Bodo Uebber said the profitability of the Mercedes-Benz Cars division will rise significantly in the fourth quarter compared with a year-earlier period, thanks to a raft of new luxury car models.
* Daimler lowers FY sales forecast, now sees flat sales (Recasts with further reaction)
* CFOo says has reduced full-year sales target in part due to lower demand for trucks
FRANKFURT, Oct 21 Daimler's third-quarter operating profit rose as higher earnings from passenger cars offset falling demand for trucks, helping the group to keep to its guidance for a small increase in full-year profit.
BERLIN Chinese automaker Geely, the owner of Volvo cars, showed off the first model of its new Lynk & Co brand in Germany on Thursday, a compact SUV aimed at taking on the likes of BMW and Mercedes-Benz, as well as ride-hailing service Uber, across the world.
* Made in China products rivalling European designs (Updates with company interview, details of launch)
BERLIN, Oct 20 Chinese automaker Geely, the owner of Volvo cars, will unveil the first model of its new Lynk & Co brand in Germany on Thursday, a compact SUV aimed at taking on the likes of BMW and Mercedes-Benz across the world.
* Daimler subsidiary FUSO increases its stake in Indonesian sales partner PT Krama Yudha Tiga Berlian Motors (KTB) from 18 to 30 percent
* Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA - Rodolfo Dominguez appointed vp of business transformation, cdo; Johan Swart promoted to vp and cio Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON Detroit Diesel Corp, a unit of automaker Daimler AG, will spend $14.5 million to reduce pollutants and pay a $14 million civil penalty to settle alleged violations of the U.S. Clean Air Act, the Justice Department said on Thursday.
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG.DE)||€79.59||+0.96|
|Bayerische Motoren Werke AG (BMWG_p.DE)||€68.95||+0.64|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)||€125.85||+2.60|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)||€135.15||+1.25|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$12.19||+0.17|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Motors Liquidation Co (MTLQQ.PK)||--||--|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€48.89||+0.58|
|Peugeot SA (PEUP.PA)||€13.46||+0.19|
|Renault SA (RENA.PA)||€77.49||+0.61|