Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL.N)
24 Mar 2017
MONTREAL, March 24 Bombardier Inc said its CSeries will soon become the largest commercial aircraft capable of landing at London City Airport, a feat the Canadian planemaker expects will whet buyer interest at a time of sluggish market demand for new jets.
* Press release - Delta plans new daily nonstop service between New York-JFK and Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
* Delta to begin Seattle to Chicago-O'hare service in June 2017
NEW YORK Delta Air Lines has hired a consultant to assess the impact on jet fuel prices if the carrier sells or closes the Philadelphia-area refinery it purchased five years ago to keep fuel affordable, two sources familiar with the process said.
* Press release - delta introduces one-of-a-kind alessi-designed serviceware at 30,000 feet Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Delta successfully completes cash tender offer for additional shares of Grupo Aeroméxico Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK American Airlines Group Inc on Thursday became the second major U.S. airline this week to lower guidance on a closely watched revenue metric, sending shares of several major carriers lower.
NEW YORK, March 9 American Airlines Group Inc on Thursday became the second major U.S. airline this week to lower guidance on a closely watched revenue metric, sending shares of several major carriers lower.
BOSTON, March 9 Delta Air Lines Inc. Chief Executive Ed Bastian on Thursday sounded an optimistic note for 2017 earnings and said he expects to meet soon with the company's newest and biggest investor, billionaire Warren Buffett.
* Sees March quarter passenger unit revenue to be about flat y-o-y - SEC filing