Danone SA (DANO.PA)
30 Sep 2016
* On August 31, 2016, Danone voluntarily withdrew its Hart-Scott-Rodino act notification to provide DOJ with additional time for review - SEC Filing
* Said on Wednesday signed deal with Danone for a sale of Danone Chile SA for 16 billion Chilean pesos ($24 million) excluding net financial debt
* Whitewave Foods cancels second quarter 2016 earnings conference call
PARIS Danone reported stronger-than-expected first-half results on Thursday, helped by cost control, price increases and improving sales at its core dairy division in Europe following a revamp of its Danonino and Actimel yoghurt brands.
* WhiteWave Foods acquisition plan on track - CFO (Adds CFO comments to analysts, shares, analyst comments)
PARIS, July 28 French food group Danone posted a stronger-than-expected rise in first-half operating profit on Thursday, helped by cost control and improving sales at its core dairy division.
* The Whitewave Foods Co ratings placed on creditwatch positive on acquisition by Danone
PARIS France's Danone said on Thursday it would double the size of its U.S. business by buying organic foods producer WhiteWave Foods Co for $10.4 billion in its largest acquisition since 2007. | Video
* Danone, WhiteWave shares hit record highs (Adds details on the deal, analysts comment, updates shares)
BRIEF-Whitewave Foods - To pay Danone termination fee of $310 mln if merger is terminated under certain circumstances
* Co will be required to pay Danone termination fee of $310 million in cash if merger is terminated under certain circumstances