Deutsche Boerse AG (DB1Gn.DE)
23 Jan 2015
FRANKFURT, Jan 20 - German stock exchange operator Deutsche Boerse has received regulatory clearance in principle from the Monetary Authority of Singapore to set up a clearing house there.
* Deutsche börse: eurex receives 'in-principle' regulatory clearance from monetary authority of singapore to set up clearing house
* Deutsche Börse: Deutsche Börse increases share in Tradegate
* Extends executive board mandate of Hauke Star Further company coverage: (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde)
* Headed UBS Investment Bank, also worked at Goldman Sachs
(Corrects Oct 27 item on Value Partners to say "Value Partners" from "Value Partners Group Ltd." The error also appeared in earlier versions of this compilation)
(Adds Societe Generale, Investec Asset Management, Psigma Investment Management, Willis North America)
FRANKFURT - German exchange operator Deutsche Boerse's said its operating profit more than doubled in the third quarter, helped by a increased trading activity, and flattered by the absence of legal expenses which had burdened the year-earlier quarter.
* Trading activity picks up at end of Q3 (Adds CFO comment)
FRANKFURT, Oct 27 - German exchange operator Deutsche Boerse's said its operating profit more than doubled in the third quarter, helped by a rise in revenue compared with the year-earlier quarter, which was burdened by legal settlement costs.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Deutsche Börse - Finlabo Research Equity Report: Fundamental and Technical Analysis and 6 months performance forecast
Provider: Finlabo SIM Spa
Deutsche Boerse AG: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider: Thomson Reuters StreetEvents
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.