DBV Technologies SA (DBV.PA)
* Announces completion of part A of the miles study evaluating the safety of Viaskin Milk in pediatric cow's milk allergy
* Confirms planned initiation of Viaskin peanut global phase III clinical trial in children following end-of-phase II meeting with FDA and PIP approval by EMA
* Key scientific data demonstrating that epicutaneous administration may reactivate protective immunity against pertussis in an experimental model published in Vaccine
* Presents clinical and scientific data at the EAACI congress
BRIEF-DBV Technologies announces EMA PDCO positive opinion on Viaskin peanut treatment investigation
* Announces EMA paediatric committee (PDCO) positive opinion on the paediatric investigation plan for Viaskin peanut for the treatment of peanut allergic children
* Reports for first three months of 2015, total income reached 1,453,706 euros ($1.59 million), up from 1,277,349 euros for same period in 2014
* Receives FDA breakthrough therapy designation for Viaskin peanut for the treatment of peanut allergy in children
* Reports FY net loss of 24.0 million euros ($26.22 million) versus loss of 19.3 million year ago
* FY 2014 revenue 4.8 million euros ($5.4 million) versus 3.82 million euros last year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8863 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Announces publication demonstrating early treatment with Epicutaneous Immunotherapy (EPIT) using Viaskin may induce protection from sensitization to other allergens
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
DBV Technologies SA: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.