Dixons Carphone PLC (DC.L)
* Dixons Carphone - entered into an agreement to dispose of its entire holdings in The Phone House Spain S.L.U., Connected World Services Europe S.L.U. and Smarthouse S.A.U to Global Dominion Access SA
LONDON, July 10 TalkTalk Telecom said on Monday that Chief Financial Officer Iain Torrens intends to step down from the board later this year and will be succeeded by Kate Ferry, the current director of investor relations and corporate affairs at Dixons Carphone.
* Shares down 17 pct so far in 2017 (Adds CEO comments from media briefing, updates shares)
LONDON Dixons Carphone , Britain's largest electricals retailer, said trading in its home market was holding up, confounding fears that a squeeze in consumers' spending power would dent demand for televisions and washing machines.
* FD says "nothing out of the ordinary" in recent trading patterns for electricals business
LONDON, June 28 Dixons Carphone, Europe's second largest electricals retailer, beat forecasts with a 10 percent rise in full-year profit and said it was "well positioned to flourish" despite Britain's tough economic outlook.
* Sprint to acquire Connected World Services' 50 percent share of distribution joint venture in U.S. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Dixons Carphone's connected world services unit, Sprint reached agreement that Sprint will acquire CWS 50% share of distribution JV Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dixons Carphone CEO- far as you provide the right propisition to customers, they still seem to be showing up to buy stuff (in UK)
* Group reported revenues up 9 pct for full year (up 6 pct in Q4)